Wednesday, 22 February 2012

I wonder: Apple & Magalhães

by flashopen
Magalhães
MacBook Air


















I wonder if Apple, with their MacBook Air Edu, has been inspired on the Intel Classmate PC aka the Portuguese Magalhães (2008), for educational purposes!

Another question could refer to the Apple iBooks Author and its success in class-rooms. Hum?

Well, I am well aware that I might be speculating here, sorry about that. I am not saying that Apple is looking for inspiration elsewhere... am I?! Nooo... I was just wondering!
I would like to be clear about the fact that I'm not comparing these computers as they are not to be compared. However, the idea behind it and the target-groups that they both point at, that, makes me wonder... too!


View more PowerPoint from asemedo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.